Family Law Solutions You Can Be Proud Of
If your marriage is ending in Arizona, a dispute over child access must be resolved or disagreements over ownership of marital assets are still in process, the skillful assistance of an experienced family law attorney can go a long way to returning order to the chaos in your life
I am A. Thomas Smith, a lawyer you can turn to if your life is being turned upside down by a divorce, custody, support or property division controversy.
I answer every question, generate every document and generally attend to every detail that can lead to a serene, post-divorce future with your children. From start to finish of our work together, you will know that your rights are protected and interests are safeguarded.
Experience And Compassion On Your Side During Divorce
I handle every facet of a divorce issue that can affect your life now or in the years ahead, such as:
- Child custody, child visitation (parenting time) and child support
- Spousal support, based on factors that family courts observe
- Division of marital assets, taxes, debts, deferred income and many more
- Modification and enforcement of divorce settlement agreements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Protective orders as a response to domestic violence
- Paternity issues for unmarried parents
My knowledge of Arizona divorce and family law are just half the battle for you. The other half is the responsive personal attention that you and your family receive when you work with me. I insist on being available to answer every question and calm every concern during the legal process.
Contact Me – A. Thomas Smith, Attorney At Law
You enter my law firm as a client and leave as a friend. To arrange your initial consultation and discuss all legal issues pertaining to your divorce, call the Law Office of A. Thomas Smith, PLLC today at 480-504-1474 or send an email message.