Facing Divorce? I Will Walk Through It With You.
You and your children need no longer feel alone at that difficult time known as “divorce.” If you are facing legal, emotional and financial challenges during a leap to a new life, I can take that leap with you, using legal knowledge to cushion your fall and show you the path to confidence and closure.
I am A. Thomas Smith – an advocate and adviser to Arizonans with divorce and family law difficulties. My practice serves clients in Maricopa, Pinal and Yavapai counties in ways that are positive, practical and lasting. If you want to end your marriage in the dignified manner it deserves, I am the attorney for you.
My law firm distinguishes itself not only by experience, but by personal service as well. Throughout our work together, you can rely on me to provide thorough, honest answers to questions that may arise. You deserve the support of a lawyer who wants only the best for you – and places great importance on “the best interests of the child” as well.
Let My Legal Experience Benefit You And Your Family
At Law Office of A. Thomas Smith, PLLC, I help clients find lasting solutions to problems related to:
- Uncontested, contested and high-asset divorce
- Child access issues: custody, visitation, parenting time, parental relocation, parental alienation, parental rights and paternity matters affecting unmarried parents
- Child support and spousal support
- Division of marital assets and property, taxes and debt
- Post-judgment modifications and court-ordered enforcement of custody and support obligations
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and separation agreements
Did domestic violence or substance abuse cause your marriage to unravel? Did one spouse refuse to undergo counseling that might have saved the relationship? Did constant discord in the home make its negative imprint on the psyche of a child or children? Did a previous lawyer ignore your goals, wishes and hopes for the future?
I am honored to seize this opportunity to help return your life to the right track, and I look forward to learning more about your situation during your initial consultation.